The main features of Newsmith basket washers include:
- Variable outputs and speeds – from 100 baskets per hour to 8,000 per hour
- Capable of washing all types of baskets
- A modular build format than can easily incorporate a range of washing and drying treatments
- Filtration options to suit your industry and soiling – from rotating label filters to hydrocyclonic particle filters
- Enhanced control interfaces complete with HMI touch screens, digital temperature displays and automatic start up/shut off options
- A robust machine designed with economy in mind – maximising heat retention whilst minimising energy usage and water consumption
- A simple, ‘no-tools’ approach to regular maintenance
- Single and multi-lane options
- High pressure label removal
- Air knife drying
- Prewash, washing, recyclable rinse, trash rinse and air knife drying treatments.
- Easily integrated into a larger Newsmith handling system with automated basket stacking and de-stacking
- A variety of heating mediums, including electricity, steam and gas – all thermostatically controlled.
- Easily integrated into a larger Newsmith handling system with automated basket stacking and de-stacking.